Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Sandra Lee on Food Network. This cranberry margarita variation uses cranberry sauce! Note: website was not accepting Shot as a measurement. 3 Tablespoons = 1 shot, 4 1/2 Tablespoons = 1 1/2 shots and 1 1/2 Tablespoons = 1/2 shot.
- 4 1⁄2 tablespoons tequila
- 3 tablespoons cranberry juice
- 1⁄4 cup Ocean Spray whole cranberry sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 10 ice cubes
- dried cranberries, for garnish
- lime wedge, for garnish
- Combine all ingredient, except for garnishes, in a blender. Blend on high until smooth. Serve in a margarita glass and garnish.
This was an awesome drink. I added a bit of orange juice for taste and it turned out great.
I'm giving this 5 stars based on taste! We enjoyed these at our 4th of July gathering and everyone had seconds; it was sad when the can of cranberries ran dry... It took me longer to figure out the proportions than to put it all together. If I had to make one suggestion for this recipe it would be to convert your liquid measurements into ounces. Hope this helps! ~Brooke