1/2 Photos of Cranberry Margarita #2
Sue Lau's Note:
My own personal concoction, one of three that I wrote down in hopes of a good 'Rita. This one, as good as the first, is smooth and very berry!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Moisten rim of margarita or martini glass with some cranberry juice.
- 2Hold glass inverted and dust exterior portion with some granulated sugar so it sticks to the juice on the outside rim.
- 3Add ice cubes to a cocktail shaker and top with tequila, triple sec, and cranberry juice.
- 4Replace lid and shake vigorously.
- 5Pour into prepared glass and serve.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Margarita #2
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.6
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: