Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My own personal concoction, one of three that I wrote down in hopes of a good 'Rita. This one, as good as the first, is smooth and very berry!
- Moisten rim of margarita or martini glass with some cranberry juice.
- Hold glass inverted and dust exterior portion with some granulated sugar so it sticks to the juice on the outside rim.
- Add ice cubes to a cocktail shaker and top with tequila, triple sec, and cranberry juice.
- Replace lid and shake vigorously.
- Pour into prepared glass and serve.
I know I can always count on you, Sue, to have the perfect drink for any festive occasion. Your Cranberry Margarita #2 was a hit at our Christmas party. I chose this version because I wanted a more berry flavor and it delivered. I rimmed the glasses in burgundy colored sugar crystals. Looked beautiful and tasted WOW! Smooth and berry-licious. Thanks so much.
I made this as part of a margarita sampler for a party. Very good, pretty color, perfect for Christmas or 4th of July, or anytime!
Wonderful flavor for any occasion. This was quick and easy and hit the spot for a coctail.