Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my personal concoctions. Has just a hint of orange and goes down nice and smooth.
- 1 1⁄4 ounces tequila
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 2 1⁄4 ounces cranberry juice
- 5 ice cubes
- granulated sugar
- Moisten rim of margarita or martini glass with orange juice.
- Hold glass inverted and dust exterior portion with granulated sugar over where the juice was.
- Add ice cubes to a cocktail shaker and top with tequila, orange juice, triple sec, and cranberry juice.
- Cover with lid and shake vigorously.
- Pour into prepared glass and serve.