This is posted in response to a request. It's a simple scone recipe using Bisquick mix! I've also made these using reduced fat Bisquick, soy milk, and Egg Beaters and they still tasted terrific!
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix all ingredients except Maple Glaze until soft dough forms.
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick; roll in Bisquick to coat.
- Shape into ball; knead 10 times.
- Pat dough into 8-inch circle on cookie sheet (if dough is sticky, dip fingers in Bisquick).
- Cut into 8 wedges but do not separate.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown (I find I need at least 13 minutes in my oven or the insides are still gooey).
- Carefully separate wedges.
- To make glaze, beat all glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle scones with glaze.
- Serve warm.