Prep 20 mins
Cook 13 mins
This is posted in response to a request. It's a simple scone recipe using Bisquick mix! I've also made these using reduced fat Bisquick, soy milk, and Egg Beaters and they still tasted terrific!
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Mix all ingredients except Maple Glaze until soft dough forms.
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with Bisquick; roll in Bisquick to coat.
- Shape into ball; knead 10 times.
- Pat dough into 8-inch circle on cookie sheet (if dough is sticky, dip fingers in Bisquick).
- Cut into 8 wedges but do not separate.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown (I find I need at least 13 minutes in my oven or the insides are still gooey).
- Carefully separate wedges.
- To make glaze, beat all glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle scones with glaze.
- Serve warm.
These scones are so good and very easy to make. I made this following Kree's directions exactly but had to bake an extra 10 minutes to get the scones golden brown (was probably my oven's fault). Thanks Kree, my husband and I really enjoyed these for our morning coffee break.
Delicious -- and so easy! I baked them on a stoneware pizza sheet, and it took about 12 minutes.
Very good and easy! I was looking to use up my dried cranberries and this was perfect! I used Hungry Jack Buttermilk mix instead of Bisquick, and they turned out just as good and moist. Great flavor too. Will definitely enjoy these with my coffee in the morning.