1/4 Photos of Cranberry Maple Carrots
A lovely side dish for a holiday meal, or any poultry or pork dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place carrots in a saucepan and cover with salted water; bring to a boil over high heat.
- 2Reduce heat to medium and boil for 3 to 4 minutes or until almost fork tender; drain well and set aside.
- 3In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat, then add carrots to melted butter, along with the craisins.
- 4Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes or until carrots begin to brown.
- 5Stir in maple syrup, then add ginger, rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- 6Cook until carrots are tender, shiny and caramelized.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Maple Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 101.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 89.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 13.3 g
- Protein 0.7 g