Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A lovely side dish for a holiday meal, or any poultry or pork dinner.
Make and share this Cranberry Maple Carrots recipe from Food.com.
- Place carrots in a saucepan and cover with salted water; bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and boil for 3 to 4 minutes or until almost fork tender; drain well and set aside.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat, then add carrots to melted butter, along with the craisins.
- Cook, stirring frequently, for 3 to 5 minutes or until carrots begin to brown.
- Stir in maple syrup, then add ginger, rosemary, and salt and pepper.
- Cook until carrots are tender, shiny and caramelized.
WoW, These are so good, we really enjoyed the carrots. I served them with a green Salad, Baked Ham and AuGratin Potatoes. Also Peach Kuchen for Dessert, Yum Yum. Thanks Lennie for the great recipe.
This is a different way to make carrots. I'm trying to get more veggies in our meals and I think this is a good one! I used baby carrots and dried herbs- I'm sure fresh would be way...better.
I made this for Christmas dinner and it was a hit. I'll be making them again. I didn't change anything in the recipe. Thanks!!