Recipe by **Mandy**
This recipe is from ocean spray. Sauce is delicious served with ribs or even as a glaze for chicken fillets. This is the recipe as written but I usually skip step 3 and leave the onion pieces whole.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a medium nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer mixture to a blender container. Cover and blend at high speed until smooth.
- Store covered in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
- Use to baste ribs, pork chops or chicken during the last few minutes of grilling.