This recipe is from ocean spray. Sauce is delicious served with ribs or even as a glaze for chicken fillets. This is the recipe as written but I usually skip step 3 and leave the onion pieces whole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a medium nonstick saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook until softened.
- 2Stir in remaining ingredients. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Transfer mixture to a blender container. Cover and blend at high speed until smooth.
- 4Store covered in the refrigerator up to 1 week.
- 5Use to baste ribs, pork chops or chicken during the last few minutes of grilling.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Maple BBQ Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (599 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 772.6
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 613.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 188.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 173.1 g
- Protein 1.5 g