Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I don't remember where I found this recipe....I just found it wandering loose on my computer. I like it as there is no added sugar....I use stevia.
- 3 cups cranberries, fresh (or frozen)
- 2 mangoes, ripe
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1⁄4 cup Fructevia (or Steviva Brand Stevia Blend or a dash to taste ofStevia Powder or liquid)
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon jalapeno pepper, diced
- garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- Rinse cranberries removing any stems or bad berries.
- Peel and cut mangoes into 3/4-inch cubes.
- Combine the vinegar, Fructevia (or Steviva Brand Stevia Blend or a dash to taste of Stevia Powder), jalapeno, onion, garlic, salt, black pepper, mustard, cinnamon, allspice and coriander.
- Place the sauce pan on the stove and bring to a boil for about 2 minutes, stirring.
- Add in the cranberries, cook 2 minutes longer or until the cranberries begin to pop.
- Reduce the heat to a simmer. Add mango and raisins and continue at a simmer for 10 – 15 minutes more stirring occasionally. All the liquid should be absorbed and the fruit should be soft but not mushy.
- Remove from the stove and let cool.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container for about 2 weeks.
- If canning, use safe practices.