Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
This recipe isn't really sweet because of the cranberries in it. The egg should be at room temperature. Use melted butter. Cranberries used right out of the freezer is ok.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup raw sugar or 3⁄4 cup use the equivalent in stevia
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup cranberries
- Prepare pan-grease & flour.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add cranberries to flour mixture.
- In another bowl, using wooden spoon, beat egg.
- Beat in sugar and butter until well-blended.
- Beat in milk.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake large loaf pan 50-70 minutes until a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool 10 minutes on wire rack.