1/4 Photos of Cranberry Liqueur (Light)
I have made this for Christmas and also for Summer parties - it is delicious! It keeps in the fridge for up to a year (as I am writing this, I am having a sip of my liqueur I prepared for Easter - and it is still as good (if not better)!! I got this recipe from a Cooking light magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan; cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until sugar dissolves, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and cool completely.
- 2Place cranberries in a food processor; process 2 minutes or until finely chopped. Combine sugar mixture and cranberries in a large bowl; stir in vodka.
- 3Pour the vodka mixture into clean jars; secure with lids. Let stand 3 weeks in a cool, dark place, shaking every other day.
- 4Strain the cranberry mixture through a cheesecloth-lined sieve into a bowl, and discard solids. Carefully pour liqueur into clean bottles or jars.
- 5Note: Liqueur can be stored refrigerated or at room temperature for up to a year.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Liqueur (Light)
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 23.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g