Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This refreshing and festive punch adds sparkle and panache to any occasion. From the Recipe Institute.
- 1419.54 ml water
- 340.19 g container frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 118.29 ml fresh lime juice
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 473.18 ml ice cubes
- 236.59 ml ginger ale or 236.59 ml tequila
- 1 lime, sliced
- Combine water, cranberry juice, lime juice and sugar in punch bowl, stir until sugar dissolves.
- Stir in ice cubes, ginger ale and lime, garnish with fresh cranberries, if desired.
This drink is awesome! A great twist to margaritas. Everyone at the party wanted more.
We doubled the recipe using tequila and served in a margarita punch ball with a pump for the Hallowe'en party.