Recipe by **Mandy**
My lemon tree goes bonkers during Spring & Summer so I'm always on the look out for ways to use lemons, juice, rind etc, I haven't tested this yet but thought it sounded great!
Top Review by HeidiSue
These were pretty good. I added the juice of my lemon and they had a nice mild lemon taste. I think they had more of the texture of a scone than a muffin. I made them to sell in a fundraiser at church and they were quickly gone! Thanks!
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind, grated
- 3 eggs
- 125 g butter, melted
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift flours with baking powder, stir in cranberries & lemon rind.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, butter, milk & sugar, pour into flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Spoon into greased muffin pans and bake at 180.C for approx 25 mins or until cooked through.