Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe in taste of Home and posting it here so I don't lose it and to find out the nutritional value.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream shortening and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each one.
- add sour cream and lemon extract, mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, mix well.
- Add to creamed mixture alternately with the buttermilk.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into 4 greased 5 3/4x3x2 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes beforeremoving from pans.
- These freeze very well.