Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love lace cookies. I drizzle white chocolate on these or dip half the cookie in the chocolate.
- 2⁄3 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup old fashioned oats
- 3⁄4 cup softened unsalted butter
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups pecan pieces
- 2⁄3 cup dried cranberries (Craisins)
- Preheat oven to 350°F Whisk together in small bowl flour, salt & baking soda. Stir in oats.
- In medium bowl, cream butter in mixer until light & fluffy.
- Add sugars. Add egg. Beat in vanilla. Fold in the flour mixture from the small bowl. Mix in pecans and cranberries. Form mixture into 1-inch balls and place on parchment paper on cookie sheet about 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake until golden brown & lacy. * Keep an eye on them, oven temperature and heat distribution varies. Bake approx 8-10 minutes.