Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A little twist on the normal jezebel sauce. It is very addictive. It is also great served with poultry.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries or 12 ounces frozen cranberries
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- mint sprig
- Combine water and sugars in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil 0ver medium heat.
- Add cranberries and return to a boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring ocasionally.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Stir horseradish and mustard into cranberry mixture, cover and chill.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
- Serve over light cream cheese with crackers.
Yum! Can't wait to try this with beef or pork and on sandwiches. Thanks for posting.
Fantastic! Made for the second time this year. Incredible with Thanksgiving meal. Thanks!
Very good! I didn't change a thing!!!! Perfect with our Christmas turkey dinner!