Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Very tasty. The Port Wine adds gives a little pizzazz.
- 1 (6 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 15 ounces whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup port wine
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water- let cool.
- Transfer Jello into serving bowl- add all other ingredients.
- Refrigerate until mixture has set.
Very good Jello salad! I made it Christmas dinner and it was a big hit!
A wonderful jello recipe! I did not use port wine, substituted cranberry raspberry juice. The juice was great with the flavors already coming together. The port wine I think would deepen the flavors and add a bit of tart to the jello. My family does not care for nuts so I did not add them. Thank you so much for a great recipe Cindy Anne!