Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This came from New Hampshire Police Association. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 6 ounces strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert (2 small boxes)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 15 ounces jellied cranberry sauce, strained
- 20 ounces canned crushed pineapple
- 15 ounces canned mandarin oranges, drained
- 3 ounces chopped pecans
- Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Drain crushed pineapple, reserving juice in one bowl and fruit in another bowl.
- Mix together jello, cranberry sauce, and pineapple juice until smooth; refrigerate until half set. Stir in mandarin oranges, pineapple, and pecans.
- Pour into decorative mold and refrigerate.
Love this salad! I usually find a version of this salad at every holiday pot luck party I go to. I used a bundt pan as the mold. Just dunk in hot water before inverting onto serving plate for easy release. I used the "whole berry" cranberry sauce in a can - came out perfect!