Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
A different twist on cranberries for the holidays.
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup hot water
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple, drained (reserve juice)
- 1 cup pineapple juice, plus enough water to make 1 c
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix Jello and hot water until dissolved.
- Add pineapple juice with enough water to make 1 cup.
- Add salt, cranberries, celery and pecans.
- Chill until set.