Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This mixture of cranberries, pineapples, and raspberry jello make it go great w/turkey!
- 4 cups fresh cranberries (about 1 and 1/3 pkg)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) boxesof any red Jell-O (I use raspberry)
- 1 cup chopped nuts (I use pecans)
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained (I use the pineapple chunks and jut cut them in quarters)
- Combine first 3 ingredients and bring to boil. Stirring constantly until all the berries "pop".
- And to the cranberry mixture the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Pour into a mold or dish.
Tis is the recipe I use to use and I had lost it. Thanks for posting
DH says 'These are the best cranberries I've ever had!'. I agree. Very good, nice tart taste. I halved the recipe and used raspberry gelatin.