Recipe by mandabears
These are wonderful for the holidays. They are so easy to make and very delicious. Tart and tangy. Did I also say EASY
- 16 ounces jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup finely chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease or spray a 9x9 pan with cooking spray.
- Combine cranberry sauce and raspberry jello in saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture comes to a full rolling boil.
- Boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Cut into squares.
- I roll my squares in granulated sugar.