Connie K's Note:
A nice holiday gift, cranberry jam with pineapple.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure cranberries; then put through food grinder or blender.
- 2Place cranberries and water in large saucepan and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3Add pineapple with syrup and sugar and boil 2 minutes longer.
- 4Remove from heat and add pectin.
- 5Mix well and let stand for 25 minutes.
- 6Pour into jelly jars and seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (3076 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 836.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 216.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 211.7 g
- Protein 0.4 g