This is a very easy, inexpensive jam to make-great for holiday gifts and can be made year round.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a large stainless or enamel pot.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat to a simmer, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 20-30 min.
- 4While hot pour into a blender or processor and pulse.
- 5You want some chunks but not whole berries.
- 6Ladle into clean hot jars and seal.
- 7Process for 5 min at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1855 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 3.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 81.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g