Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a very easy, inexpensive jam to make-great for holiday gifts and can be made year round.
Make and share this Cranberry Jam recipe from Food.com.
- Combine all ingredients in a large stainless or enamel pot.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to a simmer, stirring occasionally, until thick, about 20-30 min.
- While hot pour into a blender or processor and pulse.
- You want some chunks but not whole berries.
- Ladle into clean hot jars and seal.
- Process for 5 min at altitudes up to 1000 feet.
It was very easy and we loved it.
Family and friends loved this easy to make jam.