Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I usually grill these burgers but you can broil or panfry. I have also made this into meatballs and used as appetizers. I used Kittencal's Cranberry-Ginger Garlic Meatball Sauce for the sauce on these.But you can use whatever sauce you like. They were a big hit. Kind of a sweet/hot flavor.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄3 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup jalapeno pepper (very finely chopped and seeds and membrane removed)
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries (roughly chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- black pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into 6 patties or meatballs.
- Grill or broil burgers until cooked through.
- Meatballs can be baked or fied. I bake mine.