Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I cam eup wuth this when looking for something a liitle different than a plain turkey burger and basically used things I had available at home. Everyone loved the results.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup onion (finely minced)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (very finelly minced a cleaned of all seeds and membrane)
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries (roughly chopped)
- 2 tablespoons seafood cocktail sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- black pepper, to taste
- 6 hamburger buns
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill untill cooked through,
- You can broil or pan fry also
- Serve in hamburger buns with desired toppings.