Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Not just for a turkey condiment. Use on cheese quesadillas or grilled sandwiches. Best if made the day before.
- 2 cups cranberries, rinsed
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, seeded and minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- In a medium saucepan, mix water and sugar. Bring to a boil.
- Add berries. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10, stirring only occasionally. Pour into a bowl to cool.
- Add the green onions, cilantro, jalapenos, cumin and lime juice to the berry mixture. Stir to incorporate. Refrigerate until ready to use.