1/1 Photo of Cranberry-Jalapeno Salsa
For this recipe you can really use as many jalapeños as you like, or substitute a half of a habanero pepper, seeded and finely chopped or use one serrano chile, seeded and finely chopped. This recipe makes about 2 cups but can easily be doubled. This is great with turkey cutlets, chicken or pork. This will intensify in taste the longer refrigerated.
My Private Note
cups (a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 3 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 large green onion, chopped
- 4 -5 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 -4 teaspoons sugar (or to taste)
- 1 -3 jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped (or to taste)
- 1Place the cranberries in a food processor; pulse 3-4 times until chopped; transfer to a bowl.
- 2Add in all the remaining ingredients except the salt; mix well to combine.
- 3Season with salt to taste and more sugar if needed.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours before using.
Browse Our Top Salsas Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry-Jalapeno Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (564 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.0
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 50.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g