Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I shared my Cranberry Orange Relish recipe with Carol and she shared her Cranberry Jalapeno Relish with me ! Just made it for the first time and it is HOT HOT HOT ! Can not wait to try it on Leftover Turkey Wrap Sandwiches with cream cheese and Sprouts ! YUM ! Make relish 1 day ahead.
- 236.59 ml water
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 340.19 g bag cranberries
- 2 fresh jalapenos (seeded and finely chopped)
- 14.79 ml fresh cilantro
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 2-3 green onions, sliced
- 14.79 ml fresh lime juice
- Combine water and sugar in saucepan.Bring to boil.
- Add cranberries.
- Return to boil; cook 10min.without stirring.
- Pour into bowl and allow to cool. Add remaining ingredients & mix lightly. Refrigerate.