- 24 ounces fresh cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice (about 3 limes)
- 3 limes, zest of
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Pulse the cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Be careful NOT to over process into a puree. Mixture should be chunky.
- Add all the ingredients, except the cilantro, to a medium saucepan with a heavy bottom. Simmer, uncovered, for about 20 minutes, until thickened. Mix in the cilantro. Cool before serving.