Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
This is a great recipe to use up those cans of cranberry sauce around the holidays. Very simple, two ingredients, and a festive red color. A great dessert to serve for your holiday parties.
- 2 (1 lb) cans jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cranberry sauce on high speed with electric mixer until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in lemon-lime soda.
- Divide mixture to fill 2 ice cube trays. Freeze until firm.
- Transfer cubes to food processor and mix until frothy.
- Pour into 1-quart container and cover. Freeze until 30 minutes before serving. Spoon into serving dishes and garnish with mint leaves or whipped topping.