1/1 Photo of Cranberry Ice
1 hr 10 mins
Redneck Epicurean's Note:
This is a great recipe to use up those cans of cranberry sauce around the holidays. Very simple, two ingredients, and a festive red color. A great dessert to serve for your holiday parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (1 lb) cans jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1Beat cranberry sauce on high speed with electric mixer until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- 2Gently stir in lemon-lime soda.
- 3Divide mixture to fill 2 ice cube trays. Freeze until firm.
- 4Transfer cubes to food processor and mix until frothy.
- 5Pour into 1-quart container and cover. Freeze until 30 minutes before serving. Spoon into serving dishes and garnish with mint leaves or whipped topping.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Ice
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 196.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 38.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 48.5 g
- Protein 0.2 g