Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a great recipe to use up those cans of cranberry sauce around the holidays. Very simple, two ingredients, and a festive red color. A great dessert to serve for your holiday parties.
- 2 (1 lb) cans jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Beat cranberry sauce on high speed with electric mixer until smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Gently stir in lemon-lime soda.
- Divide mixture to fill 2 ice cube trays. Freeze until firm.
- Transfer cubes to food processor and mix until frothy.
- Pour into 1-quart container and cover. Freeze until 30 minutes before serving. Spoon into serving dishes and garnish with mint leaves or whipped topping.
Sounds amazing - wonder if you could use sugar free 7- up - hey every little bit helps - right?
Pretty easy to put together and a nice taste and texture. A yummy frozen dessert option for those who may be avoiding dairy. Also a good idea to use up that cranberry sauce that may have been sitting around in your cupboard for a while. Thanks for the recipe.
This was great! A nice refreshing treat. It was easy to make too. I halved the recipe since it halves so easy, but I wish I wouldn't have. I guess I'll just have to make more. This would be a nice dessert after a heavy thanksgiving dinner.