Prep 2 hrs
Cook 5 mins
I like to serve this in sherbet glasses..very refreshing in the hot summer months..
- 2 cups cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup light corn syrup
- 3 ounces lemon gelatin
- 1 lemon, juice of (1/4 cup)
- 2 oranges, juice of (3/4 cup)
- boil cranberries in water and strain.
- add sugar and corn syrup and bring to a boil.
- dissolve jello in hot mixture and cool.
- put in lemon and orange juice and freeze.
- remove from tray and beat.
- then freeze again.
- serve in sherbet glasses.