1/3 Photos of Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
Babs in Toyland's Note:
I make this for our Thanksgiving turkey dinner and freeze the remaining for use with the Christmas dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop together onion and cranberries in food processor.
- 2Add remaining ingredients and mix together well.
- 3Keep refrigerated and leftovers can be frozen.
- 4A zippy little replacement for regular cranberry sauce to serve with your turkey dinner.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Horseradish Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (572 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 25.3 mg
- Sodium 63.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 37.7 g
- Protein 2.4 g