Recipe by Impera_Magna
I found this online while searching cookies in jar recipes. I tried it out and it was really tasty and different. I gave these as small gifts during the holidays and everyone seemed to love them. EDITED TO ADD: A reviewer noted that if you are making these cookies for yourself and double the recipe, the ingredients in the instructions DO NOT change. :)
- 5⁄8 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Layer the ingredients in a 1-quart or 1 liter jar, in the order listed.
- Attach a tag with the following instructions:.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until fluffy.
- Add the entire jar of ingredients, and mix together by hand until well blended.
- Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- Cool on baking sheets, or remove to cool on wire racks.