I found this online while searching cookies in jar recipes. I tried it out and it was really tasty and different. I gave these as small gifts during the holidays and everyone seemed to love them. EDITED TO ADD: A reviewer noted that if you are making these cookies for yourself and double the recipe, the ingredients in the instructions DO NOT change. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Layer the ingredients in a 1-quart or 1 liter jar, in the order listed.
- 2Attach a tag with the following instructions:.
- 3Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- 4Grease a cookie sheet or line with parchment paper.
- 5In a medium bowl, beat together 1/2 cup softened butter, 1 egg and 1 teaspoon of vanilla until fluffy.
- 6Add the entire jar of ingredients, and mix together by hand until well blended.
- 7Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets.
- 8Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges start to brown.
- 9Cool on baking sheets, or remove to cool on wire racks.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Hootycreek Cookies in a Jar
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 114.3
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 105.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 10.6 g
- Protein 1.7 g