1/2 Photos of Cranberry Hootycreek Cookies
These cookies are pretty easy to fix, and they are highly addictive. They started out as a gift jar recipe that I've adapted to skip the jar part. They have dried cranberries, white chocolate, nuts...what's not to like!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- 2Cream butter, then add sugars, eggs & vanilla.
- 3Mix in flour mixture & oats, then cranberries, chips & nuts.
- 4Drop by spoonfuls on greased cookie sheet.
- 5Bake at 350 for 8-10 min.
- 6Makes 3 doz. Cookies
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Hootycreek Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 165.9
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 24.8 mg
- Sodium 179.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 2.4 g