- 2 (3 ounce) packages orange Jell-O
- 1 (1/4 ounce) packageknox gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 3 oranges, juice and zest of
- 1 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 lb chopped cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water, disolve jello in boiling water, in large bowl.
- Dissolve Knox gelatin according to package directions. Add to Jello along with orange juice and grade rind,crushed pineapple and sugar.
- Let cool.
- Add chopped nuts and chopped cranberries.
- Chill till set and serve.