Recipe by Hey Jude
This delicious punch really PACKS a punch! It's a nice alternative to the traditional glogg on Christmas. This recipe is from the Quill & Quilt B&B in Cannon Falls, MN.
Top Review by Rita~
A very warming comforting drink.I added 2 cups of water.I put it all into a crock pot. Let everyone serve themselves. The aroma in my home was wonderful. I floated fresh cranberry`s.
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen cranberry juice concentrate
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 8 inches cinnamon sticks
- 6 whole cloves
- 4 cardamom pods, opened
- 2 cups dry red wine
- 1 cup cranberry liqueur
- additional small cinnamon stick
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, heat juice concentrate, water, honey, cinnamon stick, cloves and cardamom pods until mixture boils.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in wine and liqueur; heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Serve hot in mugs with a small stick of cinnamon.