Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
You can put this in a mold or in a bowl. It's just plain delicious!
- 85.04 g package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 85.04 g package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 85.04 g package sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 414.03 ml boiling water
- 566.99 g can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 396.89 g can whole berry cranberry sauce (14 ounces)
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 177.44 ml reduced-fat whipped topping
- 59.14 ml nonfat sour cream
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatins in boiling water. Drain.
- pineapple, reserving juice in a 2-cup measuring cup; add enough cold water to measure 2 cups. Stir into gelatin mixture.
- 2. Place the pineapple, cranberry sauce and orange in a food processor; cover and pulse until blended. Stir into gelatin mixture.
- 3. Transfer to an 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate until firm. In this step if you want you can just put it in a nice glass bowl.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine whipped topping and sour cream. Unmold gelatin; serve with topping.