Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 24 hrs
Cook 0 mins
You can put this in a mold or in a bowl. It's just plain delicious!
Make and share this Cranberry Holiday Gelatin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 1 3⁄4 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple
- 1 (14 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce (14 ounces)
- 1 medium navel orange, peeled and sectioned
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatins in boiling water. Drain.
- pineapple, reserving juice in a 2-cup measuring cup; add enough cold water to measure 2 cups. Stir into gelatin mixture.
- 2. Place the pineapple, cranberry sauce and orange in a food processor; cover and pulse until blended. Stir into gelatin mixture.
- 3. Transfer to an 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate until firm. In this step if you want you can just put it in a nice glass bowl.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine whipped topping and sour cream. Unmold gelatin; serve with topping.