Cranberry Holiday Gelatin
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatins in boiling water. Drain.
- pineapple, reserving juice in a 2-cup measuring cup; add enough cold water to measure 2 cups. Stir into gelatin mixture.
- 2. Place the pineapple, cranberry sauce and orange in a food processor; cover and pulse until blended. Stir into gelatin mixture.
- 3. Transfer to an 8-cup ring mold coated with cooking spray.
- Refrigerate until firm. In this step if you want you can just put it in a nice glass bowl.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine whipped topping and sour cream. Unmold gelatin; serve with topping.