Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a wonderful addition to any Christmas cookie plate. I love cranberries and white chocolate so I mixed these up using a friends recipe for the more traditional haystack recipe with regular chocolate.
- Toast coconut until lightly browned in a 350 degree oven.
- Melt chips in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir, and continue melting and stirring until chips are thoroughly melted and smooth.
- Stir in cranberries and coconut until well dispersed.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let cool and store in refrigerator.
I thought it was pretty good. It's a bit sweet so I usually can't eat more than one at a time, but still good. Very easy to make.
I did not care for these--i'm sorry but the flavors just didnt go together well in my opinion, thank you, though.