Dawn Louise's Note:
This is a wonderful addition to any Christmas cookie plate. I love cranberries and white chocolate so I mixed these up using a friends recipe for the more traditional haystack recipe with regular chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast coconut until lightly browned in a 350 degree oven.
- 2Melt chips in microwave for 1 minute.
- 3Stir, and continue melting and stirring until chips are thoroughly melted and smooth.
- 4Stir in cranberries and coconut until well dispersed.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- 6Let cool and store in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Haystacks
Serving Size: 1 (610 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 124.9
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 15.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g