Recipe by Dawn Louise
This is a wonderful addition to any Christmas cookie plate. I love cranberries and white chocolate so I mixed these up using a friends recipe for the more traditional haystack recipe with regular chocolate.
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast coconut until lightly browned in a 350 degree oven.
- Melt chips in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir, and continue melting and stirring until chips are thoroughly melted and smooth.
- Stir in cranberries and coconut until well dispersed.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Let cool and store in refrigerator.