Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is so awesome! I got this off the Weight Watchers site. You won't be able to tell this recipe has been slimmed down.
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 cup low-fat whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup mcneil specialty products Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 16 ounces ocean spray whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 ready reduced fat graham cracker crust
- With mixer, beat light cream cheese until fluffy.
- With mixer in another bowl, beat whipping cream, sugar and vanilla until soft peaks form. Beat cream mixture into cheese until smooth.
- Fold cranberry sauce into cream and cheese mixture. Spoon into crust.
- Freeze 2 hours or until firm. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.
- Return leftovers to freezer.