Recipe by Debber
A tangy-sweet staple of our Thanksgiving menu OR a delicious addition to special occasion breakfasts. Really gets the gastric juices flowing! The color is dazzling--serve in a pedestal compote to show it off!
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, mix sugar and water; heat to boiling.
- Add cranberries and cook until skins begin to pop. Remove from heat.
- While that is cooling, peel & section the grapefruit, cut into bite-size pieces; add to cooled berries; stir to mix.
- Serve warm or room temp in a glass compote dish for best color display!
- NOTE: If you prefer sweeter berries, add more sugar.
- LEFTOVERS: Exquisite!