Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A favorite of my kids, their friends and my nieces and nephews. It is funny to see their purple mustaches after drinking too fast.
- 1 envelope kool-aid sugar-free grape drink mix
- 4 cups cranberry juice
- 1 (1 liter) bottle club soda or 1 (1 liter) bottle seltzer water, chilled
- Add the Kool-Aid to a pitcher.
- Pour in the cranberry juice; stir until the Kool-Aid is disolved.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve (3-4 hours).
- When ready to serve, stir in the club soda.
- Serve over ice.
Quick to mix together. We liked the flavor of this drink. Not as tart as plain cranberry juice. Thanks NurseDi. Bullwinkle.
I used this punch for a wedding reception. In making the recipe originally I found it a little tart for my purposes. Since I had been sampling several punch recipes for this function, I was able to combine 1 part this recipe with 2 parts Hawaiian Punch-Punch #47003 (made purple - see my review of that recipe for details), which gave me the perfect punch. So why am I giving 5 stars when I altered the recipe?? Because while I didn't want something quite so tart for the reception, I personally enjoy tart drinks. Therefore I believe it deserves 5 stars.