Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
I often serve these wraps when I cater bridal showers on ladies luncheons and they are always a big hit
- 1 (11 ounce) package goat cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄3 cup dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 (14 ounce) packagespinach flour tortillas
- 12 ounces deli maple glazed chicken
- 1⁄2 cup spinach leaves
- sit goat cheese out prior to making so it can soften.
- preheat oven to 350 and lightly toast walnuts for 8 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- use electric mixer to beat together goat cheese and honey.
- add the walnuts, dried cranberries and cranberry sauce.
- heat flatbreads in oven for 4 minutes.
- spread goat cheese mixture over bread.
- top with chicken and spinach leaves.
- tightly roll up jelly roll style.
- cut into small rounds.