I often serve these wraps when I cater bridal showers on ladies luncheons and they are always a big hit
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1sit goat cheese out prior to making so it can soften.
- 2preheat oven to 350 and lightly toast walnuts for 8 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- 3use electric mixer to beat together goat cheese and honey.
- 4add the walnuts, dried cranberries and cranberry sauce.
- 5heat flatbreads in oven for 4 minutes.
- 6spread goat cheese mixture over bread.
- 7top with chicken and spinach leaves.
- 8tightly roll up jelly roll style.
- 9cut into small rounds.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry, Goat Cheese and Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.9
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 10.4 mg
- Sodium 91.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g