Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Found this recipe in my mom's recipe book. It is best served with boneless turkey breast.
- 6 lbs boneless turkey breast
- 1 cup jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- In small roasting pan with meat rack, place turkey breast on rack. Bake at 325°F (165°C) for 2 hours or until meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast reaches 175°F (79°C).
- In small saucepan, over med heat. combine cranberry sauce, marmalade, mustard, juice and cloves. Cook 4-5 minutes or until sauce is smooth.
- Brush 2-3 tbs sauce over turkey breast during the last 20 minutes of baking.
- Serve remaining sauce over turkey breast.