A simple sauce that goes well with grilled pork tenderloin. From A-1 Great Grilling.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, steak sauce, onions, soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger.
- 2Over medium heat, cook until mixture is blended and heated through.
- 3Remove 1/3 cup sauce; cool. Keep remaining sauce warm.
- 4Grill pork over medium heat 20-30 minutes or until done, turning and brushing occasionally with 1/3 cup reserved sauce.
- 5Serve hot with warm sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.7
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 73.7 mg
- Sodium 584.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 33.2 g
- Protein 24.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce