Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple sauce that goes well with grilled pork tenderloin. From A-1 Great Grilling.
Make and share this Cranberry Glazed Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- In small saucepan, combine cranberry sauce, steak sauce, onions, soy sauce, brown sugar and ginger.
- Over medium heat, cook until mixture is blended and heated through.
- Remove 1/3 cup sauce; cool. Keep remaining sauce warm.
- Grill pork over medium heat 20-30 minutes or until done, turning and brushing occasionally with 1/3 cup reserved sauce.
- Serve hot with warm sauce.