Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a wonderfully-delicious roast that is such a breeze to make. Gorgeous too!
Make and share this Cranberry-Glazed Pork Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 340F.
- In small saucepan, stir together all ingredients except pork.
- Cook, stirring, over medium heat until thickened.
- Set aside.
- Place roast in shallow baking dish.
- Roast for 35 minutes.
- Spoon half of glaze over and continue roasting for 25 minutes longer, or until internal temperature is 155-160F.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
i made star anise cranberry sauce , star anise cranberry sauce for this roast. because it contains port i eliminated the sherry but otherwise followed the recipe. simply delicious!
Very easy to make. The tangy and sightly sweet sauce makes the dish. I want to try Grand Marnier in this sauce. I bet that would be delicious! Would also be good on Cornish game hens, chicken, or turkey.