- 4 -5 lbs pork loin roast
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3⁄4 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup apple juice or 3⁄4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub roast with salt.
- Place on rack in shallow roasting pan and roast at 325F for 2 1/2 hrs, or until meat thermometer registers 170F, spooning cranberry glaze on roast the last 45 minutes.
- Skim excess fat from pan drippings.
- Combine with remaining glaze and serve the roast.
- Cranberry Glaze; In small saucepan, combine cranberry glaze, barbeque sauce and apple juice and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Combine water and cornstarch; stir into cranberry sauce and cook until clear.