Cranberry Glazed Meatballs
- Heat oven to 375°F
- In large bowl, combine all meatball ingredients; blend well. Shape into 1-inch balls; place in ungreased 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until meatballs are browned and no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; blend well. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat. Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Makes 60 meatballs.
- Make-Ahead Tip: Prepare and bake the meatballs up to 24 hours before your party. Cover and refrigerate them. Just before serving, prepare the sauce and heat the meatballs in it.