If you like you can use your own homemade meatballs, meatballs you already have made or store bought. This is a quick, easy, set-it-and-forget-it recipe for Cranberry Glazed Meatballs. I make these nearly every year for our Christmas gathering and they are always eaten up in no time! If I have time I'll make and use the meatballs from my basic meatball Basic Meatballs. Enjoy!
- Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, cumin and cayenne pepper in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the cranberry sauce is melted and smooth.
- Add meatballs; stir gently to coat.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through.
- Place in a chafing dish or slow cooker to keep warm during the party or gathering.