Recipe by - Carla -
If you like you can use your own homemade meatballs, meatballs you already have made or store bought. This is a quick, easy, set-it-and-forget-it recipe for Cranberry Glazed Meatballs. I make these nearly every year for our Christmas gathering and they are always eaten up in no time! If I have time I'll make and use the meatballs from my basic meatball Carla's Basic Meatballs. Enjoy!
Top Review by Outta Here
This is really tasty! I have made a similar recipe using grape jelly and chili sauce, but this is not as sweet. I like the addition of cumin and may add more next time! I used frozen pre-cooked meatballs and this was super easy and fast. Kept warm in a crockpot.
- 2 (2 lb) bagscocktail meatballs, 1-inch in size
- 1 (16 ounce) canocean spray jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, cumin and cayenne pepper in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the cranberry sauce is melted and smooth.
- Add meatballs; stir gently to coat.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through.
- Place in a chafing dish or slow cooker to keep warm during the party or gathering.