1/3 Photos of Cranberry Glazed Meatballs
- Carla -'s Note:
If you like you can use your own homemade meatballs, meatballs you already have made or store bought. This is a quick, easy, set-it-and-forget-it recipe for Cranberry Glazed Meatballs. I make these nearly every year for our Christmas gathering and they are always eaten up in no time! If I have time I'll make and use the meatballs from my basic meatball Basic Meatballs. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, cumin and cayenne pepper in a large saucepan.
- 2Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the cranberry sauce is melted and smooth.
- 3Add meatballs; stir gently to coat.
- 4Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through.
- 5Place in a chafing dish or slow cooker to keep warm during the party or gathering.
Browse Our Top Meatballs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cranberry Glazed Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 187.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: